"Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better" - Maya Angelou
Cura is a conscious lifestyle brand. We're here to help you live in a more equitable, beautiful world through the design and curation of art & objects, accessories & apparel with human stories to tell.
We source products with purpose and put artistry and social impact above all else.
At CURA, you'll feel right at home if you:
are a little obsessed (or a lot) with art & design
believe the manufacturing of consumer goods must not exploit people or mother earth
seek the origin stories of the items you surround yourself with
We promise that:
we'll create a space for communing, discovering and sharing how to be a global citizen of impact
our goods will be both CHIC and ethical
anything we design, any brand or person we align with is working toward a greater good
Our guiding principles
1. Consumers, through their purchases, cast a vote about the world they want to live in
2. Women supporting women is the fastest route to worldwide equity
3. Celebrating creativity, beauty and real human stories heals
4. Traditional craft techniques and the wisdom of indigenous cultures are worth preserving
5. Fairtrade and transparency are non-negotiable
6. Slower is better, and less is more
7. Environmental justice and social justice are inextricable
8. Reuse is the most sustainable act
From our founder-
CURA is here as the change I want to see in the world.
After a 16 year career as a corporate apparel designer, the time's come to build a brand that puts people and planet first.
If you are a consumer that is curious about what an intentional lifestyle brand is or are a mission driven business with a product you believe aligns, please reach out on insta DM @cura_collective, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or come visit the gallery. I'd love to chat or collaborate on ways to make our world more equitable and more beautiful.
Kiko Eisner-Waters, Founder
We would be honored if you joined our community. Please sign up for our newsletter and receive free shipping through April 30th, 2020