CURA; VERB TO CURATE, TO CURE
A one-stop shop for conscious living.
We're here to simplify your values-based lifestyle, making it easier to live in a more equitable, beautiful world.
CURA seeks the intersections of beauty, art, equity and impact.
We specialize in the mindful curation of life’s essentials. We provide an intentional connection between producer and consumer in pursuit of a more equitable, beautiful world. Female-forward with social justice at the core of our model, we’re more than a brand -- we're a conscious lifestyle.
OUR BRAND PILLARS
Artistry and integrity.
We design and curate products that embrace a modern point of view while honoring heritage craft and origin stories.
Edit to impact.
From apparel to accessories, home goods to experiences,
you can trust what we offer to make a positive difference.
Compassion begets compassion.
We reveal the layers of intention & humanity behind our brand because we recognize that transparency informs choice. In the words
of Maya Angelou,
"when you know better, you do better."
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- we will create space for discovering and cultivating your impact as a global citizen
- our goods will be both CHIC and ethical
- our designs, along with any brand or person we endorse, contribute toward a better world
We are a social enterprise where the business of fashion and lifestyle is a vehicle for positive change and a force for justice.
We value the intersection of artistry and equity. We put sustainability, impact sourcing, and artistry above all else.
We envision a world where mass production & the exploitation of people and planet is a thing of the past. Where ethical practices, environmental sustainability and collaborative kindness is the most basic norm.
We believe in the exponential power of community. Cura is a collective. Whether we're hosting a mindfulness workshop or collaborating with local and international artisan partners; we're here to serve every dimension of our value chain.
We know if we inform, dedicate space, and build opportunity, our collective can change the world.
Our Guiding principles
- Women supporting women is the fastest route to worldwide equity
- Healing is found in the celebration of creativity, beauty, and authentic human story
- Traditional craft techniques and the wisdom of indigenous cultures must be honored and preserved.
- “Fair trade” isn’t enough; radical transparency is the standard
- Slower is better, and less is more
- Environmental justice and social justice are inextricable
- Reuse is the most sustainable act