Inspired by the Burmese women artisans that work with Prosperity, each scent in this series evokes a cherished memory from their Southeast Asian homeland Burma (Myanmar). With an elegant wood wick and handwritten Burmese symbols, each candle reflects the incredible qualities they brought with them as refugees seeking to build a brighter future for their families in peace.
- Joy: Lime Blossom infused with bergamot and tarragon, a floral scent eliciting a sense of joy
- Compassion: Sandalwood blended with amber and cool moss, evoking feelings of compassion
- Kindness: Orange blossom mingled with water lily and iris, a gentle scent engendering kindness
- Gratitude: Lemon infused with jasmine, cedar and a hint of musk, inspiring a sense of gratitude
- Peace: Tobacco leaf blended with bergamot and notes of cinnamon, clove and amber, creating feelings of peace
recyclable glass, 3” W x 3” H
Burn time: about 40 hours