Wood wick candles inspired by the Burmese women artisans that work with Prosperity evoke a cherished memory from their Southeast Asian homeland Burma (Myanmar). With handwritten Burmese symbols, each candle reflects the incredible qualities they brought with them as refugees seeking to build a brighter future for their families in peace.
- Joy: Lime Blossom infused with bergamot and tarragon, a floral scent eliciting a sense of joy
- Compassion: Sandalwood blended with amber and cool moss, evoking feelings of compassion
- Kindness: Orange blossom mingled with water lily and iris, a gentle scent engendering kindness
- Gratitude: Lemon infused with jasmine, cedar and a hint of musk, inspiring a sense of gratitude
- Peace: Tobacco leaf blended with bergamot and notes of cinnamon, clove and amber, creating feelings of peace
recyclable glass, 3” W x 3” H
Burn time: about 40 hours